Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Missing in Action

Sorry friends!!! I have been totally absent from the blog. Ugh. Not really voluntarily. I went off to Portland at the beginning of August and had an accident. Kinda serious one too. I've been in bed recovering for like this whole time. I actually just started getting back to life and work just late last week. So I'm REALLY sorry for neglecting yah folks!! I have lots of posts planned for this week and will start with one tomorrow. Restaurant reviews and recipes galore! I knew I was getting better when I had this insane urge to create something new in the kitchen. That was a happy day!! 



That's me before Color me Rad! Will fill you in on that fun time too. 

Stay tuned! Tomorrow loves.

xoxo

K

2 comments:

  1. yikes! glad you are back on your feet! and that you were able to do colour me rad! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you girl!! How are you feeling now??

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete