Monday, February 13, 2012

Protein Balls Round 3!

I had another go at the protein balls this weekend. I REALLY love making them. I don't have to bake and they're super easy. And they are amazingly delish. Addicting really. So much so that I make them continuously and I give them away so I don't eat them all to myself. LOL

K's Tasty Balls
Ingredients
2 cups rolled oats
1 1/2 cups peanut butter, natural
1/2 cup hemp seeds
3 tsp flax seeds
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup agave nectar
1 1/4 cup coconut flakes
1 scoop VEGA WHO

Directions:
1. Processed 1 cup rolled oats, sunflower and flax seeds in food processor until ground. (You can omit this step if you like them chunkier. I just wanted to experiment with the texture).
2. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Make into balls and ENJOY!!

TIP: they are good right from the freezer. I keep mine in there. They will last about a week.



Yummmmm!!! ALSO they are pretty filling too. The fat content from the nut butter and seeds does that (good fat though) and the rolled oats. SO add one (or 2) of these suckers to your breaky and you'll be good till lunch. This and a piece of fruit. YUM!

Peace

xoxo

K

No comments:

Post a Comment