Monday, December 19, 2011

Restaurant review: Loving Hut Food Truck

I had the pleasure of trying out the Loving Hut Food Truck that located on the corner of Pacific and Davie, by the Roundhouse. I've been dying to try it since it opened but whenever I'm in Yaletown its closed. The Loving Hut is 100% Vegan and let me tell you, 100% D-Lish! I tried the Crispy Chick'N Burger. It was really hard to choose, the menu looks great. The burger is a Gardein Chick'N patty with avocado, lettuce, tomato, red onion, and topped with house made apricot-jalapeno relish and a chipotle mayo. 

It was saucy, messy and I had it all over my face. LOL and I didn't care who saw it! ha. Sorry the pictures are blurry but I forgot my camera and only had my Blackberry. BUT I am now the proud owner of an iphone 4s! YAH!! I'm just like everyone else now! yah for conformity. LOL


OH yah!

Check it out!!

The staff are really friendly and will help you with the menu. My problem wasn't determining what things were, it was more of making a decision. He suggested I start with the crispy chick'n. He was right! Can't wait to go back and try something else. 

ALSO, I went to Prince on Friday night. WOW. He is truly talented. It was all just about his band and the music. SO much fun. I will point out though, that I've never seen so many ear plugs before. The older folk sure love them. ;)



We had 14th row on the floor!!! They were real nazi's about picture taking at this concert, so I wasn't able to snap very many. I had to be very ninja about it. But I'm Japanese, so ninja-ing comes as second nature to me. HA. 

I also went to Jay Z and Kanye on Sunday. It was the last show for the Watch the Throne tour. MIND BLOWN. BEST concert I've ever been too. I'll show you some pictures tomorrow. Along with some other fun stuff I did this weekend. :)

Loving Hut Express on Urbanspoon

Peace

xoxo

K

2 comments:

  1. Oh, no! I can already feel the rumbling of my stomach as I ran through the menu of this food truck. Yummy! I would like to try the Grilled Gourmet Sandwiches, especially the one with jalapenos. You definitely had a delicious and musical weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know right?!!! awesome time! I need to go back there ASAP.

    ReplyDelete